.

.

Monday, June 14, 2010

a day full of ss501

Yesterday, I was with my triple S sisters to pick up some stuff for the concert on saturday. (waaaah so excited!!!) I haven't taken a picture of what I got but to give you a preview, its a tshirt, an eco bag and a light stick. I really liked it! Feels like I am really an official Triple S! Then, after that we met Kate, the owner of Triple S Philippines Blog and some other friends. It was my first time seeing Kate in person and I was thrilled since I was only a part of her chatroom since December last year. It was like seeing a celebrity.(kekeke) We stayed for awhile in a coffee shop and then went home after. By the time I reached my room, I immediately open my pc for updates on the boys. And it seems that they did perform on inkigayo and there was also fancams on a certain event in which they attended. I watched it and noticed that they cried again, an emotional time for the boys. It made me sad to see them crying because I can't bear to see them in that kind of state. Well, to show what I really mean, here are just some of the vids that I watched.






 credits:shirbogurl4@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails