.

.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong Meet and Greet in the Philippines (what more can I ask for?) [Updated]

Its already 1:27am. I haven't taken a sleep since thursday morning, I should be exhausted by now. But what is this I feel? To help you better understand what is it, let me tell you the reason. Today is the scheduled fanmeet for my ever one and only Kim Hyun Joong! Yes, you read it right, he is here in the Philippines to do a charity concert. He just came last June 17 at 11:25am. And to tell you honestly, I couldn't work well since I was thinking about his arrival. I was so distracted and I really wished to go home already but I cant. After I got home, I did some errands and at 3pm, off to the hotel where he is staying and where the fan meet will be held. We were like stalkers waiting for him to pass by the hall. And when he did, OMG! Just like an angel fallen from the sky. He was so handsome. He even accommodate a little girl who was handing him over some letter. We were saying "Hi leader" but he wasn't able to hear what we said. At that moment, my knees were numb and my hands were shaking. OMO! Just a few steps away from leader! I was composing myself since it was my first personal encounter with him. A few minutes after, the press conference has ended and he passed by us. Once again, me and my triple s sisters said "Hi Leader". This time he looked at us and wave! Wow! a second encounter and he was already smiling with us. I cant help but felt very happy during that incident! I told myself I was lucky enough to see him in person and with just inches away. We were so happy that we decided to play some songs of our boys on the lobby while chatting with each other. After a few minutes, here he comes again going to eat some dinner. We acknowledged him again and he was still smiling with us. After some time, me and my friends decided to go to the room where the meet and greet will be held.


We were there by 6pm but we were able to get in by 7:30pm! (Aishiiii) The staff first informed us that there will be no cameras to be used inside the room and that it would be strictly implemented.(Too bad we weren't able to take some of leader's pics) By the time we reached our table, (and mind you, we were sitting just in front of the stage where he will be interviewed, dinner is ready and is open for buffet. We decided to eat and we were instructed to do it very quickly since he will be in a  tight schedule. No shouting, no saying other words, no cameras. (That's  a lot of no no's) During dinner, the tsph staff informed us that there will be a raffle for 12 cd's that leader has pre-signed already. Most of us were ecstatic,except me. I told my seatmate " You know I never win in raffles. Since young, I wasnt able to win even it is just a candy. Then the first name was drawn.... and it was me!!!!! OMG I was so surprised! I can't believe myself either!. I was standing then sitting and standing again, not knowing what to do. The staff said it will be later during the meet and greet. Before leader entered the room, we were given instructions to sing happy birthday in korean to Kim Hyun Joong. We practiced around 3 times...and then, the door opened.


It was him, and as usual, looking dashing and stunning. we were just clapping our hands as he entered our room. As soon as he reached the stage, he looks for the mic and starts to test it.  He tried it a couple of times, and by the time he heard his voice, the first words he uttered " Kamusta po kayo lahat" (How is everybody doing?) Then, he was trying to say some tagalog words again "na..na... naka... nakaka..." but he wasn't able to understand what his interpreter is trying to say. ( I suppose he wanted to say "nakakatuwa"). The fans helped him instead and told him to say "Mahal kita" instead. ^^ ( In English, I love you. Nice triple S!^^) And he did say "mahal kita" to everyone. We were so happy and just keep clapping! After we have taken our seat, there was some questions that was to be answered by leader. His 4dness starts to strike at this time because when he has taken his seat, he immediately looked for the cd that was placed on the table.


I forgot the order of the questions, mianhe. But what I do remember was he was asked if he has a girlfriend. And he said some people might not believe this but no, he has no girlfriend. (Hmmmm... a lot of triple s there would be very happy with this announcement hehe) Also he was asked if when he will be coming back to the Philippines and when he will bring his other members here and also if he was given a chance to have a filipino drama movie, would he accept it? (This question was asked by the fan whom Leader Kim Hyun Joong picked himself). His answer was he was sorry that during their Asia tour, Philippines was not included that he said in the future concerts, they will be holding a concert here in the Philippines. (Promise leader? we will be anticipating that day ^^) After the question and answer, it was time for the winners to receive the album that leader has previously signed! First 8 name was called and that would be the staff of Tsph. Next name,....was my name. I was shaking and cant even think right. By the time I reached him, he handed me the SS501 Destination album Special Edition. I offered my hand to shake his hand and he was so kind to accept it! His hand was so soft! Sincharu!!!! And then I said "Thank You" and he replied "Thank You" in English! After I got off from the stage, my friends were holding my hand to know the feeling of leader's hand! (kekekeke). After the distribution, the interpreter said "Okay so he doesn't have any idea about this. And at the count of three, we all sang "Saeng Il Chuka Hamnida". He was stunned and was looking to the cake seriously (well actually the figure on the cake was him wearing the mask of zorro during the cf filming of Hotsun chicken and another cake for the whole group as for their 5th year anniversary).



His reaction was so funny. And when he was about to blow the candle, We all counted one two three! Then he blew the candle and said "Thank You" in English again.


And then the staff handed over the gift for him.We instructed him to open the gift. When he was opening it, he was surprised to see that it was a high class of watch for men!


Funny because he said "It seems that you all are very rich" (4dness strikes again! hahahaha) He said thank you and told us that when he returns to korea, he will be wearing the watch! (Whaaaa It was so touching). After that, photo session with him by group! When he was about to take the picture with our group, I was able to see him face to face and for what I saw, he has the most beautiful face. It was like a face of a woman! I also noticed that he was so tall. After picture taking, he left the venue. As soon as the door closed, we all shouted and some were even crying, including me, because we cant believe that this was all happening! I was also very happy since I was able to get an album with his signature on it!!!!! I immediately thank God for being so fortunate! I was so happy that I decided to share my happiness with you. ^^

So sorry for the long fan account. Here are some pics I have received during the meet and greet. Thanks  a lot to "Kim Hyun Joong Perfect for giving us some postcards that indicates leader's pics!!! Komawo!!!


credits: Triple S Philippines photos by Akee and Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails