.

.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kim Kyu Jong's version of "Confession" is the OST of his drama "Superstar"

The MV for his upcoming drama "Superstar" has just been released and I must say, when I saw Kyu Jong, I knew that it will be a good one! And I was happy when he sang "Confession" since this is my most favorite song! I even told myself that if ever someone will sang this song in front of me, I'd definitely go out with him. (kekekeke of course it will only be our boys that can sing this song ^^) I believe, in this drama, he is a patient since he was wearing that kind of clothes and the location is in the hospital. I think I got a clue what would happen in the end but I don't want to spoil the story. I suggest you watch this drama, and for sure we will not be disappointed. Let's just get a glimpse of what the story would be by watching this MV. His voice really melts anyone's heart, don't you agree?♥ Thanks for iZomZaa for uploading it in you tube ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails