.

.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

SS501's "Love Ya" song used in the show "Showtime"

Earlier this afternoon, I had an appointment with my dentist to accompany someone. While my friend was inside getting her teeth cleaned, I stayed at the sofa watching tv. "Showtime", a show that is known here in the Philippines, was shown at that time. The hosts did an intermission number. At first, it did not gave me any interests since the songs that they used is not my cup of tea, and then suddenly, something caught my attention, the song being played was "Love Ya"! I was so ecstatic that I even screamed since it was my first time to see them used SS501's song!!!! That only means they are truly and undeniably popular here in the Philippines!!!!! Even though they did not used the original steps from Love Ya (of couse it would be difficult for them, our boys are the only ones that can pull that off^^ kekeke ^^) but still I was so proud that it's their song! I was like " Gyaaaahhhh!!!!! Love Ya!!!!!" (Imagine I am inside the clinic and I was behaving like that!!!!!) Here's the video clip of that performance! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails