.

.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

[Screencaps] Mischievous Kiss Episode 15

*whew* Done with the screencaps! It took me almost an hour just editing all these pictures. My most number of screencaps so far. I'm not just sure about tomorrow's episode since that would be the last one. T_T You know what, this episode made me feel lika I am in a roleer coaster ride. Why? Because every time some kissing scenes were shown, especially on the honeymoon scene, I felt like my heart is positioned upside down. As if I'm having a migraine, and as if I can't breathe. Well, here you go guys. See for yourself.


kekeke ^^ Seung Jo has the same personality with Hyun Joong... doesn't want cheesy things ^^






How sweet...^^ Even though how mad you are with him, with what he's done here..will totally melt your heart

smiling while sleeping Seung Jo-ah? ^^

I feel bad for him while watching this scene

it takes a lot of guts to congratulate the girl who is loved by the man you wish to have....

It shows here how happy you are


Hani dropped the wedding ring... tsk tsk tsk... kekeke ^^

and his reaction... of course! kekeke ^^ even on his wedding day, he cannot forget to tease Oh Hani

that's what you get by teasing her ^^

merong :P

The look on his face after realizing that Hani already knows he kissed her when they were in the mansion

annoying girl...grrrr get away from him

I really hate this girl, trying to get Seung Jo's attention!

I don't want to see this girl... I might grant her wish that she's hurt on that part... grrrrr

get your hands off from him!!!!!!!!! andwe!!!!!!!

how can anyone be mad on this face with this smile?

one of your ways to compliment your girl? ^^

now you admit it

uh-oh.... his hands...

I think the next scene would be...

..the next scene will be....

omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *inhale exhale*


challenging Oh Hani again Seung Jo?

omo omo... couple pajamas.... embraced by Seung Jo.. *envious*

credits: Playful Kiss subbing team @ viikii.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails