.

.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Heo Young Saeng's Message to Triple S

It's his turn now... to give Triple S his message. Our Professor Heo really knows what exactly to say. How sweet of him, telling us 'I Love You' in the end. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Credits : Sudal @ liezle.blogspot.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
Please repost with full credits only

Young Saeng's Letter at Fan Meeting

Clouds always become rain...
Talking about our meeting
Every now and then you get drenched in rain
But you waited for me
I could not even say a word of thanks

Among the many people...
I saw you searching for me
Raising your small hand...
You said something to me
Always... loving only me

When I was looking for you
You smile at me
At that moment, I will say with my eyes

Even the words 'I Love You' cannot fill
You who is a huge part of my life
Thank you for your love...

- By YoungSaeng


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails