.

.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another dream that must not be forgotten

It's already 6:00am here in Manila, and I am already awake. The moment I opened my eyes, I immediately opened the computer, and decided to write about the dream I should not forget. It was actually a good dream, but I know it would not come true, so might as well take note of it so I can remember it in the future. 

If my memory was correct, me and my friends were in a certain venue. Everyone was gathered in one place, as if we're waiting for someone to come. A photographer was standing by, and it seems that we will be having a photo session. Suddenly, someone comes walking towards us. When I looked at the person, it was Kim Hyun Joong! Seems like we are in a meet-and-greet event, and we are about to take a photo with him. I was surprised to see how gorgeous he is, even though it was just a dream. He walked passed at me and stood at the back of two of my friends. He placed his hands in the shoulders of my friends and was ready to take a picture. Then, a certain fan embraced his waist who stood at the back of him. He was shocked and was smiling and looked at me. I was looking at his eyes, and I saw he was wearing a blue contact lenses. ( I could still remember his stare ^^) A security grabbed the fan and took her away.  Hyun Joong sat on a chair, feeling down, and spoke in English (in my dream it seems he was trying to speak in English but not in a fluent way since he don't know English that much), "That girl was following me all the time, as if she was stalking me. Everywhere I go, she's always there." I reached my hand to him, trying to comfort him. He held my hand and was still feeling upset on the situation. He stood and still felt disappointed. He spoke again to his manager and said "Can I tell this to my mom?" He sat on the floor, feeling lonely, down, disappointed. I could not bear looking at him, so I walked towards him, sat also on the floor, and said 'Hyun Joong I have something to say.'  He looked at me,  held my hand again, and we both stood up. He was still holding my hand when I said 'We, your fans, are all grateful that you are our Idol." He embraced me in an instant, and I could feel his cheeks were touching mine. I felt his pain he was feeling inside. So I said, "Always remember, we are all here for you" with my eyes closed. After I have said that, suddenly I felt his lips. He was actually kissing me already. Then I woke up. When I  looked at the clock on my cellphone, time is 5:01am ^^ 

I know for a fact that this would not happen in reality. But still, I'm glad that even just in my dreams, it was possible that he also has feelings for me. If I could only stay in my dreams, I would. For there are no security guards, no language barriers, no worries. I'm currently listening to the song 'In My Dreams', and I love the lyrics where it says:

"If only I could stay asleep, at least I could pretend you're thinking of me....
You see in my dreams you love me...."

credits as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails