.

.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's signed poster given by 'The Face Shop' for Free!

There I was walking in a certain mall located in Alabang when I spotted 'The Face Shop'. I immediately went inside since I already ran out of facial wash and other stuffs. Upon gathering all the things I needed, as I paid the things I bought, the woman at the counter told me, 'Ma'am you have a free poster.' And so then I recall that when you purchase and reached the amount of P800, you get a free signed poster! OMG!!! I was so happy!!! Being able to have the things I wanted and getting the thing I loved most is a great feeling!!! ^^ So for those who wanted to have this poster, head over to your nearest 'The Face Shop' outlets. ^^ By the way, they are also giving away free calendars that looks like a planner with Kim Hyun Joong pictures included on it if you bought P2000 worth of The Face Shop products. ^^




did you notice his signature? ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails