.

.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong 'Break Down' Second Win for Music Bank 06.24.11

I was literally watching this once again on our television earlier. And when the charts are shown, for some reason, my eyes saw that in all categories, Secret won. So I said sadly 'Hyun Joong didn't win... T.T' Then suddenly, numbers started to go up in the total part. So I screamed 'Gyaaah!!! Hyun Joong won!' So stupid of me. kekekeke. And when the part for the encore, I was laughing so hard because the song 'Break Down' was being played, but Hyun Joong and his dancers are doing the choreography of Secret's dance. ^^ For sure, it was Hyun Joong's idea, and even instructed his dancers to dance along with him! ^^ Really 4d and funny Leader! ^^ Look how happy he was, his smile is really big! ^^ Congratulations Hyun Joong!!! ^^


Backstage



Break Down


Kim Hyun Joong wins again!

credits: UnknownCarrot170@yt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails